Returns / Exchanges and Cancellation Policies
Kennela Fashion™ keeps cost down for our customers by applying two main principles:
- Kennela Fashion is strictly an online store.
- Kennela Fashion holds minimal stock and all dresses are uniquely made to order.
This is how we are able to make high quality dresses and keep the cost low for our customers. On this basis we cannot refund orders based on “change of mind”. Furthermore, some customers apply the concept “buy-many / keep-one” in which we cannot accept and may cancel orders that we perceive to be made with this intention.
All our return policies are broken into various sections and are explained as follows:
Faulty Items and Damages:
Kennela Fashion checks all orders before shipping as items are thoroughly checked before packaged and sent with care. In the unlikely event that you receive an item that is faulty or damaged please contact our Sales Team to resolve this issue. Kennela Fashion will issue full refunds including shipping cost for any damaged, defective or lost shipped items.
If you have a faulty or damaged item then you must notify us within 7 days of receiving the item and:
- The item must be unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged and with the original tags attached with the original packaging.
- Provide evidence of the damages / fault by sending us photos so that we can compare with the photos that we took during the quality control process.
- The original shipping cost and item cost will be refunded.
- All items must be returned and any returns sent without a Return Authority Number will be refused and marked "return to sender".
All orders sent by Kennela Fashion have a unique tracking code. If for some reason your parcel does not arrive at reasonable time then please Contact Us and we will track it for you. Bear in mind that all items are made to order and your order status will lead you through the various stages of your order including when dispatched along with the tracking code.
All dresses are subject to colour variations when comparing to photos presented on various display screens when compared to the item in real life. This is because display screens have colour aberrations and can vary from one screen to another in how the colours are displayed.
If the exact shade of colour is important to you then please request and order for a colour swatch sample prior to ordering an item. In this way you can see the exact colours and textures of the material prior to ordering and enable you to decide whether or not you wish to proceed with the order.
Whilst we have provided the standard sizes for all our items, we have also provided the information on the individual size make-up of the items. Please check all measurements provided to ascertain that you have chosen the best size fit dress prior to ordering. All dress orders are made-to-order. We do not offer a refund or exchange if the wrong size was chosen.
Furthermore, some customers apply the concept “buy-many / keep-one” in which we cannot accept and may cancel orders that we perceive to be made with this intention.
We do not offer an exchange service for any items. This is because all items are made-to-order and Kennela Fashion holds minimal stock.
All items are made-to-order and some customers apply the concept “buy-many / keep-one” in which we cannot accept and may cancel orders that we perceive to be made with this intention.
Please read above to make sure you are eligible for returning your product. If you are entitled to return the product please follow these steps:
- Within 7 days of receiving your item Contact Us with a request to make a return, along with your reasons and photographs of the fault / damages so that we can verify and compare with photos we took of your product before dispatching.
- Once we have approved your request you will be emailed a return form which needs to be completed and included with your return. This includes issuing you with an “Return Authority Number”.
- When we receive your package the items will be inspected to ensure that it is in the original condition including containing the tags, original packaging and complies with the return policy conditions.
- Once confirmed the refund will be credited back using the same payment method within 10 business days. Please allow for extra time as required by your payment method and your bank.
- Items received in an unacceptable condition or not complying as per our Return Policy may be refused.
- We reserve the right to refuse the return if you initiate the return without following the procedure as outlined in the “How to Return” process.
- We are not liable for any return items that are lost or damage when you return items to us. Returning items is your responsibility.
- Refunds made by bank transfers to non-Australian bank accounts will incur bank fees subtracted from the original refund. For direct transfers received from overseas accounts, we encourage you to pay by alternative means to avoid the bank fee.
All our items are made-to-order and Kennela Fashion holds minimum stock. If you wish to cancel your order it is best that you do this as quickly as possible. Our cancellation policies are as follows:
- Unpaid orders are automatically cancelled after 5 business days.
- A full refund is granted if you cancel your order within 1 day from when Order was created.
- An 80% refund plus shipping fee is refunded if you cancel your order after 1 day to within 2 days from when Order was created. This is because at this point the supplies for your order has been purchased.
- A 50% refund plus shipping fee is refunded if you cancel your order after 2 days to within 3 days from when Order was created. This is because at this point the supplies for your order has been purchased and materials has been cut and processed to make your item.
- A refund of your shipping fee is refunded after the 3 days from when Order was created. Furthermore, if your order has already been dispatched then the shipping fee can no longer be refunded.
It is in your best interest to contact the Sales Team immediately if you wish to cancel the order.